ACE named once again to FAB Top 40 & ACE hosts GADgET Camp for young womenJuly 3, 2014
Stainless Steel UpdateOctober 31, 2014
ACE METAL CRAFTS COMPANY expands machining cell – doubling its capacity.
ACE is offering customers the advantage of two additional machining centers that will deliver significant value. According to ACE President Dale Ball, “Our Mazak Equipment is state of the art. By doubling our capacity onsite, we can offer a wealth of machining services to our customers. This gives us more control and our customers greater convenience.“
Some of the highlights of our Mazak Equipment:
- All of our Mazak CNC equipment has Mazatrol® more advanced programming. This user-friendly function allows for programming of parts that can be processed right at the controller. The value?
- No need to program off-line for many parts
- More efficient processing of short runs
- High variety of parts
- We also have MasterCam programming software when more advanced programming is required
- We have a lathe with “live tooling” and Y-axis–technology that enables us to program milling operations as well as turning. The value? It reduces lead times and run cost by eliminating multiple set-ups and multiple machines.
Currently, ACE is running two shifts. Adds Dale Ball; “Our machining cell is ideal for customers who are looking for a turnkey solution. As the industry continues to speed up, we are committed to keeping our customers on pace.”
ACE METAL CRAFTS COMPANY is one of the leading stainless steel fabricators and named again this year to The Fabricator’s FAB40 list of top fabricators in the nation.