Our forming operation is automated; we use off-line programming software to minimize set-up time and costs while providing for exceptional flexibility and accuracy.
Having made a significant investment in WILA precision tooling and automated clamping systems, our customers have benefited from minimized set-up times and improved accuracy.
Customer requirements are met by our skilled operators who coordinate every step of production, while our machines have Windows based 3-D software and controllers for optimal flexibility and accuracy. Our brake presses range in capacity from 110 to 220 tons.
- 3 - Hydraulic press brakes with European style precision tooling and hydraulic tool clamping
- 220-ton x 14’ w/2’ horn for conical forming; CNC controlled w/3D capability; 5-axis back gauge; auto crowning
- 165-ton x 10’, CNC controlled w/3D capability; 6-axis back gauge; auto crowning
- 110-ton x 8’; CNC controlled w/3D capability; 4-axis back gauge, auto crowning
- 1 – Electric Press Brake; Coastone C15 48 ton x 63”; 5-axis back gauge
Our state-of-the-art 4 roll CNC equipment can roll standard cylinders with greater efficiency.
- 1 - Bertsch hydraulic 4-roll NC machine, 6” dia. rolls; capacity - 7ga. x 72”
- 1 - 3” diameter roller; capacity 16ga. x 50”